Voyatzoglou Systems group, within the scope of its operations, is active in the shop fitting sector for over 25 years and has long managed to become the leading organization in the field. The company activities have international scope and its operations are run through its offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Bucharest.
Vacancy: Sales Manager – Shop Fitting.
Position general profile
The position reports to the Shop Fitting Business Unit Director. The incumbent has direct involvement in the business relations with customers with the sole purpose to serve the company’s short and longer term business objectives.
• Full responsibility for the management of non-key account customers (turnover ~ 3m.€)
• Involvement and supervision for key account projects.
• Collaboration with the Planning and Design Dept. under the supervision of the Shop Fitting Business Unit Director.
• Managing customer expectations according to overall company priorities.
• Conduct of competition analysis.
• Supervision of a team of 6 sales people in Athens and Salonica (frequent travelling required).
• Working experience of 7-10 years with proven success record in Sales (age up to around early 40s).
• Bachelor’s Degree of Technical or Business Background.
• Technical and Conceptual thinking.
• Commercial Acumen proven negotiations record.
• Foreign language skills.
• Post Graduate Degree will be positively evaluated.
• Experience in Project management.
• Analytical and numerical skills.
• Exceptional Team Spirit.
• Personal Drive and Commitment.
• PC literacy.
The company will offer to the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package of fixed and variable salary along with additional benefits.
Candidates who do not meet the first five required skills are kindly requested to not submit their application.
Send your CV to the following emails address customer3.ath[@]voyatzoglou.gr, T. 210 2888645, F. 210 2888699